Friday, December 30, 2011

Getting back in the groove

Normally I'd say something about how I'm sorry that I haven't been on for a while and that I'm happy to be back, but unfortunately I only have two followers (and only one of them actually posts anymore) and I'm sure no one really reads this anymore.

And yet here I am again posting on this blog.

Normally I'd go through and describe what my life has been since my last posts but honestly I don't think its necessary and I really don't feel like doing it. My memory is also still blurry, I'm sure if you really want to find out what happened you can check the backlogs of K-Vap's Artist Blog since I get mentioned there a lot. Either way I'm back and I hope I can start posting here more since I finally have the time/I remembered I had this, anyways its like JFK said, "The best time to fix the roof is when the sun is shining". Of course though life is an odd thing and always seems to find way to keep you from fixing that roof, which for the past two months has been the story of my life. Which is normal for the month of November buts its been like that for most of December to which just leads me to think that someone out there doesn't like me being so lucky. Of course though that's what happens when you have a rise in power people notice and the envious will want for you to fall.

Good thing I'm to damn prideful to let something like the envious make me fall, hopefully they'll slither back into there holes when they realize that I will not fall. Luckily for them I'm no longer searching for more power, I'm comfortable where I'm at and trying to focus more on making myself stronger going back to the roots of the beliefs I set out to live by. This time understanding the power over myself the my self has, the power of the Sith code.
Wait, wait, wait, what some of you might be saying. And yep its true, one of the things that my philosophy is based off of is the Sith code. And this is what I have to say
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."
Darth Bane

I hoping that by trying to find my inner self and find what truly drives me will allow me to let them drive me more causing less chaos in my life since I'm not forcing myself to do anything.

Since I've already written a full description of this for K-Vap Artists Blog I'll spare you the joy of reading it again and if you haven't read it you should


Until next time,

Reco Aric

No comments:

Post a Comment