Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rant 2 what I think of sleep deprived

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy with the last day of school and football camp. School got over on a Tuesday which is stupid because it gives us an extra weekend for the pressure to build up. The only reason they stupidly do that is so they can have x students for x number of days and with hunting season here they cant do that. Whats even worse is 1 and a half hours after the last minute of school I have to get a physical for football camp at 6 that day. Luckily the camp goes to Saturday.

Right now were studying my girlfriends moms zodiac, shes a Libra and I'm an Aries my opposite sign which means we get together easily. I'm an arrogant self-centered manipulative revolutionary lazy ass who cant lose. She's a intolerable flirt vain manipulative (see the similarities). My girlfriend is a Capricorn which makes her an OCD penny pincher bullet rationing mattress stuffing pessimist. My mom is a Scorpio she is one step away from being a homicidal maniac who owns black filing cabinets filled with information on everyone. Unfortunately I can only make friends with Scorpio's (my mom), Arie's (my self), and Capricorns (My girlfriend)

In a nutshell for some reason were atrracted to people who are like others were close to which is a commonly ignored fact.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I see the connection - I agree- intolerable flirting is reveloutionary - and I'm all for it! ;P

    It is good that you find you get along well with scorpios (speaking of scorpio's by the way-so are David & Nick)

    ReplyDelete